Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation
9040 High Tech Court, Elk Grove, CA 95758 | email@example.com | 916-391-6000
In order to comply with county and state requirements, the following procedures will be followed:
1) There is no open play; you must reserve your play each week.
2) There are two playing sessions each day (Monday - Friday)
3) Session 1 is 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Session 2 is 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. The club will be closed for sanitizing from 11:00 to 11:30.
4) All players must sign in for each session and be thermo-scanned (100.4 degrees max temperature)
5) SASF will provide sanitized balls for play (no personal balls are allowed).
6) Players must wash or sanitize their hands before each game.
7) Balls must be changed after each game.
8) There is no bleacher seating. Chairs are set up six feet apart for players not on the court.
9) A maximum of 28 players will be admitted for each session.
10) Cash is not accepted. You must be a member or have a punch card.
11) Memberships and punch cards may be purchased with credit card or check when you arrive.
12) A waiver form must be signed by everyone the first time they play.
Tuesday and Thursday sessions are restricted to players 3.5 and below. There is no restriction for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday sessions.
If you would like to be added to the reservation email list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, Email address, and Playing Level (Beginner, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0+)